Monday, October 6, 2014

Staying updated

I recently got the chance to volunteer to join Charlotte's Kindergarten class for a field trip. It was pretty fun but my favorite part of the day was signing her out of school when we got back and lady dating lunch at Harry's and a caramel apple at Goodies before walking back to school. It was seriously the best!
Sweet Cheeks only has preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays so she's settled right into being my errands buddy. We TCB.
She also gets to spend more time with adventuring around the city or chilling at home with DunTaugh. 

I took this at a property we showed in Kuna. 
I dunna dink all the taffine!!
Another pic from our lunch date. Charlotte did all the ordering and surprised me with a Sprite. 
Rawr!
We made those. 
A day Birdie had off from school. It was nice having her home!!

Pouting because it was time to wash it off. 

No comments: