Thursday, May 22, 2014

The hard truth

Charlotte; I'm almost sorry that I'm writing this down but it was so funny and cute and I don't want to forget it. 
Today as we were driving to swim lessons you said to me in your most serious tone; 
"Mom. I have to be honest with you. I kinda like (long pause) eating boogers. 
Me: stunned silence/giggle "ok. What do you like about it?"
C: I don't know.... (In a real dramatic voice/sigh) 
Me: ok, wellll (trying to think of how to respond) Maybe just do that in private because it seems pretty gross. 
C: Well I know Hazel doesn't mind because she's never told anyone!
Me: she's a really cool sister. 
Hazel: yeah but I don't eat boogers. 
C: (sounded very relieved to have it off of her chest) I've never told anyone that. 

2 comments:

duntaugh said...

makes my day. love you all so very much duntaugh

Bria Sommer said...

Hahahahaha! Yes! Loved this