Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Interview with a Button

What's your favorite thing to do? 
Go to the park. 
What's your favorite toy?
Baby Ana and my motorcycle.
What's your favorite food?
Eggs.
What's your favorite thing to drink?
Water and lemonade.
Do you have a favorite animal?
Uuuuuummmmm. A elephant. 
What's your favorite show?
Francis's Bedtime
What's your favorite movie? 
Hotel A-Bainya (Hotel Transylvania) 
What's your favorite book?
Hotel A-Bainya....
We don't have a Hotel Transylvania book, do we? 
We better buy one! 
What's your favorite color?
Blue
Do you have a favorite person? 
My baby. Charlotte is my baby. 
(and then Charlotte smiled and whispered, "I'm her favorite person." 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh... wish I could find a picture of Gramma Bobbie teaching birdie how to roll down a hill. I think it's one of my favorite memories. I always smile and think of her whenever birdie rolls down the hill over at hillside. love you all Nini