Thursday, January 10, 2013

So many pictures


This little girl is nonstop!
Sisters make the best friends!
They both got in my dresses and did a circus performance for me.
It was amazing.
Button's must have accessory this season is sunglasses with the lenses popped out.
Yoda Rose is the perfect addition to the family.
Snow!!!
Because when you're 4 years old matching leg warmers makes you instant bffs.\\\\
zzzzzzzzz.....
Snow day! For some reason I thought that walking them around the block in the wagon was a good idea. A good workout in the very least!
Beading necklaces.
It was an activity that Lottie and I were working on while Hazel was asleep and she was so great to share when Hazel woke up. Also? That hair! She had sneaked into some of my toiletries and rubbed "Heel-tastic" all over her face. NONSTOP.
She's a great little jewelery maker!
More snow walk fun... about the point that I kicked them out of the wagon : ) 
Turns out that shaving and food coloring provide hours (hour?) of fun and the clean up is easy peasy!
It dyed they're skin a bit but washed right off the tub.
Cat nappers.
This poor little thing came down with pink eye but it's all cleared up now!
She also started gymnastics!!
Not always easy being the baby.
He rode these nachos down the run so we could eat them while he checked in for work.
I love dates on the mountain with my man!
All day, erryday!
No comment.
Did I mention she's nonstop?

1 comment:

gramps said...

wonderful wintery wonderland snowy shots. thanks. Leland, bout those nachos you know I accept special delivery too. love duntaugh