Monday, October 8, 2012

Harvest Festival

So last year my Mom, Dad, the girls and I went to an awesome event at the Botanical gardens called the Harvest Festival. It is filled with pumpkin picking, painting, hay rides, scarecrows, live music, food, ect.
It is Wonderful! My favorite and I'll try to never miss it as long as the kids are into it.
Found the perfect pumpkin!
Live music and kettle corn = perfection.
Back to find our pumpkins after they dried.
Loves of my life!
Z talked us out of two pumpkins.
Lots of fun playing hide-n-seek with DunTah!
Hazel's favorite was the "choo-choo!"
Gotta document myself... back in the car after all the fun.
Finding the perfect pumpkin is not an easy task.
Pretty little Button stopped for a rest.
Heart attack bridge ; )
A tiny for my tiny.
Painting party!
CHOO CHOO!!!
So coy.
I remember thinking last year the only that could have made the day better is if Jake were with us. (he was out of town for work last year)
This year was wonderful but I sure was missing my Mom! Here are some pictures from Harvest Festival 2011... I get knocked sideways sometimes by how quickly and dramatically things can change.

Harvest Festival 2011




Perfect coincidence that Hazel Basil is wearing the same shirt Charlotte wore last year?
Thanks Mom!
Love and miss you more than you could imagine!
*Hazel Basil was a nickname my Mom called Z and it used to secretly drive me crazy.... I hadn't even thought of it for months until Charlotte started randomly calling her that... now, I kinda love it*

2 comments:

gramps said...

Sunshine, outside,laughs, good music, purple french fries,grand daughters, Jake and Tara,loved it. thanks for sharing love you Dun taugh

Subhash Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.