Thursday, October 25, 2012

BFF's

So the other day the girls and I were sitting at the table having breakfast and Hazel started to eat food from Charlotte's plate. Charlotte looked at Haz and said, "if you keep taking my food I won't sit by you anymore!"... she then told me how "frustrated" she was with her little sister and I told her that I understood her frustration and that it was okay to move to the other side of the table if she wanted to.
She sighed (a bit on the dramatic side, this one) and said, "It's oh tay Mommy; she's still my best friend."
Tender little sweethearts. They really do have so much love for each other and that makes me happier than words can express.

2 comments:

Marrakech tours said...

nice blog

Subhash Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.