Friday, June 22, 2012

Well...

It is with a very heavy heart I write that my beautiful Mommy has passed away. I'll write more another time but thought I would share her obituary that I wrote in the wee hours of last night/this morning.

Born in Rockford, IL on April 13, 1951 to Roman and Helen Heuer; raised in Albuquerque, NM and settled in Boise, ID, Bobbie is loved by many.

She was married to Gary Don McCall, the love of her life on August 18, 1979.

As a co-owner with Gary of McCall Industrial Supply, Bobbie took pride in her work but maintained that her life’s proudest achievement was her family.

Bobbie is survived by Gary, her loving husband of more than 32 years, their two children Ryan McCall and Tara Bolin and two young granddaughters, Charlotte and Hazel Bolin. She will be missed greatly by her family, her friends and her sweet dog, Scout.

She had a kind heart and an amazing spirit. She is known for her unconditional acceptance of people and her wise and honest advice. We will remember her sparkling blue eyes, her beautiful laugh and all of our special time with her. We will cherish our memories of her forever.

Bobbie’s legacy will live on through her devoted family and her beautiful backyard garden.

A celebration of her life will be held at Relyea Funeral Chapel in Boise on Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 10:00am followed by a family gathering at Bobbie and Gary’s home.

A warm and heartfelt thank you to her sister, Kim Farrar and to Four Rivers Hospice for making her last months as comfortable as possible for her and her family.

Wife, mother, grandmother, sister and friend. We love and miss you dearly, our Beautiful Bobbie.

3 comments:

the mccalls said...

I'm so sorry Tara, I wish you and your family all the best. Your mom will be remembered and loved by everyone. I know Andrew is forever grateful for her kindness for when he lived at her house. love to you all

carly cannon pannell said...

Like I mentioned on facebook, im in Louisiana right now, but I wish I were home to go to the funeral service.Or help out with anything, babysitting, food, whatever. My heart aches for you, and your family. I remember when your uncle Dwayne died when we were little. Well have to connect sometime - my boys need to meet your girls:)

Anonymous said...

love you so much. daddio