Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pull your own hair

Hazel and I were enjoying some us time while Big Sister was at dance class and for some reason she thought it was fun to pull my hair : / I said something like "ow Hazel; that hurts Momma, pull your own hair and see... It's an owee". She looked at me like I was crazy and pointed to her hair like "hu-uh... I'm not going to pull this!" This is one smart little stinker! She understands so much and uses her baby signs constantly. I'm thinking one finger to her hair means "no way!!"

1 comment:

wenbin wang said...

Kids Line also offers parents a superb one purchase solution for the Cheap Ugg Bootsnursery. Kids Line bedding sets include 5 or 6 pieces which coordinate to produce a gorgeous look for any new baby in girls, boys and neutral colours for pre-birth preparation. Sets includeRosetta Stone language beautifully decorated quilts with matching bumper and blanket and offer parents the opportunity to pick up a room set in one handy pack! Birkenstock Sandals Matching accessories also available.