Monday, December 12, 2011

Santa Baby

Charlotte was super excited to meet Santa this year! Suuuper excited but when we got there she was a little star struck and a lot cautious. Jake and I greeted The Big Guy with hugs and hellos to show her that he was our buddy but she still wasn't really feelin' it.  Baby Doll and  I figured we would go first in hopes that she would realize it was okay. 
  
Looks like I'm all hyped-up on mini candy canes... I actually might be.

My Mommy antics worked out and both girls decided that Santa is pretty cool... the aforementioned mini candy canes probably helped. 

Thanks Santa!!


2 comments:

Kirsty Leigh said...

Never to old for Christmas :] love the family day out haha

gary@mccallsupply.com said...

merry christmas all, thanks for sharing the pictures of the girls with santa. love G