Monday, November 7, 2011

Answers by BubbleBeard

What's your name?
Sha-let
What does Daddy call you?
Lottie
What does Mommy call you?
Birdie
What do you like to be called?
Bubble Beard (interview conducted in a bubble bath)
What's your favorite color?
Blue.
What's your favorite movie?
Puss in Boots. (seen yesterday on Daddy/Daughter Date)
What's your favorite animal?
Tigers.
What's your favorite toy?
Mys tiger.
You have a tiger?! (knowing she doesn't)
Ya! We need to go to the store and get one!!
What's your favorite food?
*giggle giggle* Tiger : )
You're silly.
Yah, I Silly GooseHead.
Do you have a favorite book?
yah, Hiking Boots. (Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots)
Is there anything you don't like?
No. I don't like tigers.
Really?! I thought you really liked tigers.
I really like tigers.
10-4 BubbleBeard.

2 comments:

g said...

Tigers are very cool. Love Duntah.

Auntie Celeste said...

I just laughed so hard at this!! Love it!