Friday, December 17, 2010

30 Weeks

I am officially 30 weeks along with Baby Hazel. This pregnancy seems to be flying by! It's been way different than my pregnancy with Charlotte... especially during the beginning! With Big Sister I was very sick and thankfully never got that way with this one... I just remember being super tired in the first trimester. I've literally gained half as much weight thus far than I did with Charlotte... I guess that I learned that eating for two doesn't mean eating for two linebackers :) Charlotte was our little early bird, born at just 34 weeks. There was really no explanation for her prematurity so I can't help but worry about little Hazel coming early. I try not to let myself think about it much but it is always in the back of my mind. Positive thoughts everyone... I will get to "enjoy" the end of pregnancy this time around :) Everyday is a good day and I am so so happy to have this little girl thriving inside me!... I know she is thriving because she is strong!
kick. thump. twist. wiggle.
Charlotte loves to talk about her baby sister "Haish-Haish". Whenever we see a baby she says "baby!" and then says "Haish-Haish" :) She does the same with the crib, my belly ... really anything baby related. She knows that Hazel is in my tummy and if you ask her what is in her tummy she'll tell you "noonools!" which is usually true. Noodles morning, noon and night!

2 comments:

g said...

daisies, dafodils, and big positive
thoughts, for a positive, sun shining family. Love Daddio

Gretchen said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted a picture of your growing belly! I can't believe you're 30 weeks already! I'm so excited for you. Your belly is adorable.