Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gobble Gobble

My little family has so much to be thankful for! We enjoyed a wonderful holiday together and with our big family too :) One of the things I am most thankful for is motherhood. This little lady has given the world to me. She constantly amazes and entertains me, challenges and teaches me. Everyday is so beautiful being Charlotte's Mama!

Fun with little cousins...


Fun with big cousins :)
This was my posse growing up and I am so personally thankful that Charlotte has a little cousin posse of her own. Laila, Mate, Charlotte, Timo, Eisley and soon to be Hazel (among others sure to be added.. not by me :))are going to make many memories growing up together.

I am thankful for Jake! Not only because he is an awesome best friend and husband to me but also because he a wonderful, committed and fun Daddy to Charlotte. His girls (all of us) are the luckiest in the world... and we know it!


Here is a picture of our little turkey looking tired but refusing to relax... too much fun to still be had.


like spinning off of the sit-n-spin and playing with the other side of the family big cousins :)



There is a lot of love in this family and we are thankful for each other everyday!


Looks like Mama needs some practice taking pictures of people taller than 3ft :)



2 comments:

Scott and Carly said...

Oh, everyone still looks the same:) It's been too long. Sometime we'll have to get together so Spencer can meet Charlotte:) How old is she now? Spence just turned 3 in August and Parker is 7 months.

Gretchen said...

Tara, I love reading your blog! You are always so positive. I love the way you adore your husband and daughter. You seem like such a good mama!