Friday, January 22, 2010

Dearest Everyone,
I can't even begin to explain how lucky I am. . . In the past going on thirteen months and beyond I have been so lucky. Some say that luck happens, I think luck is given to those that have earned such, and I am fortunate enough to say I am one of those lucky few. I have been blessed with a beautiful family, a wife that loves me unconditionally, and a daughter that nows nothing other than complete love and devotion. I want all to know how THANKFUL I am to have the life that I live. Everyday I come home to my amazing wife, our precious daugter, and the dogs that make us walk 2/3 more that anyone that doesn't have a fur-baby. In the last few months I have seen my daughter turn 1, our house become a home, and become overjoyed with a new found passion to EMBRACE it all. I am so fortunate to have the woman of my dreams to call my wife, the perfect angel I call Charlotte, and live my life everyday as if it were the first. The future is always a blur. . . I live my life a day at a time. With the people I have to call my family, that day can never be predicted. I couldn't think of anything in the whole world that I would want more.
Life isn't supposed to be planned. . .

Happiness is NOT A DESTINATION, HOWEVER A JOURNEY ALMOST ALWAYS LESS TRAVELED.

Thank you to all that make my life, everyday, beautiful.

2 comments:

Tara said...

So beautiful Baby! Charlotte and I are the luckiest ladies in the world.

Auntie Celeste said...

unbelievably thoughtful and heartfelt brother, you are a lucky man