Friday, December 11, 2009

Funny Girl

I have always known that Charlotte was a funny girl and now she is starting to be able to express her humor even more : )

She knows that phones go up to your ear (and apparently sometimes in your mouth) and gets the cutest expression when she does this and I say "Hello?". Now she thinks it is extremely funny to put random objects up to her ear and do the same thing : ) Hellooo?!! She'll giggle when she has a sippy cup or toy up to her face. I can just tell how pleased she is with herself for being so clever.



Here is a video of Charly playing peek-a-boo with her Daddy. (sorry it's sideways!) She loooves peek-a-boo and is always up for a game. It amazes me that she knows just the right amount of time to wait before the big reveal and I wonder what she's thinking while she waits! The other day while I was in the shower she popped her head around the corner and and said "Bah-Boo"... so cute!

She also gets a kick out of offering people her binky or feeding them her food : ) It's usually just Mama or Dadu that she can talk into actually taking a bite of the slobbery, mangled mess that she has in her extended fist.

The other day we were playing in her room and she pulled down her hamper (it's round and canvas) and crawled inside burrowing into the clothes (they were clean and waiting to be put away). I was cracking up! All I could see were her little legs wiggling around and the hamper started rolling back and forth... ahhh* I love my funny girl!

Thanks for the laughs Sweetie!

2 comments:

g said...

Charlotte is a wonder, with two bright parents that are encouraging her play and creativeness. you go wonder love G

Auntie Celeste said...

Genius absolute Baby Einsteinesse! And more importantly a genius with a sense of humor!! :)