Friday, October 16, 2009

We told Charlotte the good news...

And she is EXCITED! So excited that we thought a new onesie and a photoshoot were in order : ) Auntie Celeste is coming home!!
The onesie was the easy part... the photoshoot on the other hand...

not so easy.

Charlotte is a very busy little girl and nothing is going to slow her down.

Not even Mama saying "pretty please Charly... look here!"

But she sure is cute!

And I actually managed to get said onesie into a picture : )


We love you Celeste and are sooo happy that you will be home soon!

Breaking News: I just heard that my cousin Ando and his family are relocating to Boise too! They have two young sons, one of which is only 2 weeks age difference from Charlotte. I am sooo looking forward to the little cousin posse: Laila, Mate, Charlotte, Timo and Eisley... let the wild rumpus start!!

3 comments:

Auntie Celeste said...

I am completely helpless for your wants and needs Charly!!! Whatever you want is my pleasure :) Love You!!!

the mccalls said...

not much longer...less then a month!

JB3 said...

Imagine that, Charlotte's Auntie melts for the little girl. Welcome to our world. . . I can only imagine what will happen next.