Friday, October 30, 2009

Top Ten

Charlotte is 10 months old today. (WoW!!) In honor of her tenth month I decided to write down 10 great things Charlotte does that make me smile. Almost everything she does makes me smile but I will limit myself to 10... this time ; )

#10. Waves at almost everybody she sees.
#9. Smiles everytime she sees a camera.
#8. Tries to grab water when I pour it for her during bathtime.
#7. Climbs the headboard.
#6. Plays nice with her doggies.
#5. Sucks air in and makes a noise that sounds like a creaky door.
#4. Opens her mouth to catch the wind when it blows in her face.
#3. Wakes up every morning happy.
#2. Cuddles!
And...
# 1.Loves her Mama and Dadu.

WE LOVE YOU BIRDIE! YOU REALLY DO LIGHT UP OUR WHOLE WORLD!
~~~After I posted this Charlotte gave me the ultimate #1 great thing to smile about! She looked me right in the eyes, toddled toward me (hanging onto the couch) and said "mom-mom-mom-mom-mom" :* ) Truly the sweetest words I have EVER heard!~~~

2 comments:

g said...

Charlotte green-eyes, so full of mirth, a true miracle, thanks love you G

Auntie Celeste said...

Who is this toddler in this photo???? This cannot be my niecy bird. So glad she is showing you how much she loves you in all her ways :) Love you!!