Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Puffs n' Sniffs

Charlotte's new favorite food is Puffs. She likes them so much that she has almost completely snubbed her mushy mama-made foods. "Organic Puffs" (the brand name) are like little Cheerios that melt in your mouth. A great first finger food because I don't have to worry about the little piggy choking on them.
At first she had a hard time convincing the Puffs to get into her mouth... instead they would be half melted stuck to a cheek, balled up in her slobbery little fist or on the floor below her high chair. After about a week of diligent practice I am proud to announce that she is now the Puff Master... popping in Puff after Puff : )

On a sadder note: Charly has her first cold : ( Her little nose runs like a faucet, she has a strangely adorable cough and is running a fever. I told Jake that because of the never-ending stream of boogs she reminds me of the green slime monster from GhostBusters : ) To top it all off two more teeth have decided to make they're debut. Despite it all Charlotte is as sweet as ever... a little more clingy and whiny (ok, a lot more!) but still so sweet.
Feel better soon Baby Bird!
I love you,

3 comments:

JB3 said...

My girl is growing up so fast. The next thing I know she will be asking for 50 bucks and the car keys.

Agnes Puget said...

haha funny comment, JB3! At least you know what you are in for.

Cute photos! :)

Gretchen said...

Carter loved the puffs! I hope Charly feels better, poor thing!