Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mama-Made

Today Charly is wearing a 100% Mama-made out fit : )The dress is made from an old tee-shirt and I used some stash fabric to make the pretty lil' appliques.

I made these cloth rings using from some of the same fabric.

Her leggings/baby legs are from a pair of women's knee-highs that I scored on a clearance rack and took the scissors to.

I love making things for this special little Babe and it warms my heart to see her use the things I make for her! I promised myself that her quilt will be done by her 1st birthday... I've had the fabric since she was a little bump in my belly : )



4 comments:

g said...

very fashionable. I like it. G

Ximena said...

I love you Char Char. Glad you came over tonight. See you tomorrow. MUAH!

Auntie Celeste said...

Can you make one in "adult sizes"? I absolutely love it!!!

Love You,
Auntie Celeste

Gretchen said...

Tara you are so awesome! I love your creations. You are inspiring me. By the way...I convinced Kirk that we need to use cloth diapers so we are making the switch!