Monday, August 24, 2009

Chompers

Baby Birdie has her two bottom teeth! She cut them about a month ago but this is first glimpse a camera has caught : ) I knew she was teething because she was super drooly so I was feeling her gums every morning. I shouldn't have been surprized when I felt the first the first little poke but it really caught me off guard! A few days later there was a second litte poke. My dream baby wasn't fussy or anything... she spoils me so! She has been a little drool-machine lately so I am wondering if her top teeth are ready to make their grand debut. Fingers crossed they are as easy as these first two!


6 comments:

g said...

what a cutey pie. G

Grandmama said...

She is her Mama's girl, I can just see her saying "Can you see my teeth now Mama for the picture, ok I'll give you a great big smile" Charlotte you'll need a couple more teeth for the pizza party Grandmama is hosting. ;)

JB3 said...

It is a joy to watch my family grow. . . Two teeff at a time.

Daniel & Abby Stimpson said...

Tara- Your blog is to freaking cute and your daughter is adorable :) What a beautiful little fam!

Juliann said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Gretchen said...

you really DO have a dream baby! Carter was so grumpy when he got his!