Thursday, June 4, 2009

Daddy Dress Up

Here are a couple of examples of what happens when Dadu dresses Charlotte... seriously? He has great style when comes to dressing himself... why does this happen every time he dresses the babe? A witty black onesie paired with blue heart print pants and brown and red Cowgirl boots?
(she knew well enough to kick those right off)

Or how about an outgrown blue bug print hoodie with black and white print pants?
All of these pieces very cute separately but a little overwhelming together.
Come on Dadu...

6 comments:

JB3 said...

Whatever, Charlotte tells me that she wants to wear that. I am merely a pawn in Charlotte's chess game. And you have to admit that she looks pretty darn cute.

unicornjuggalo said...

i think she looks good

Agnes Puget said...

I think the second photo is the worst on the fashion scale and the first one isn't really that bad.

I guess you have to give props for dadu for trying.

If Brian and I had a child, this is what would happen. This is what happens when I let him dress me.

Ximena said...

I love this post. Sooo Daniel! Although he would probably try to find whatever was the "least" girlie and put her in that. Dad's are funny. ANYTIME I am leaving her with Dad and leaving it up to him to dress her I put something out for him. He knows better than to try to put an outfit together himself. :) hahah. Although he is doing really well at putting up her hair. She loves it when he does.

Gretchen said...

Kirk does the same thing. It's whatever they happen to pick up first out of the drawer.

g said...

got me a new screen saver wallpaper
love the girl G