Monday, April 27, 2009






Well Mama Bird invited me to be a part of her blog post. For those of you that do not know, this is a HUGE deal. Tara has done such an amazing job with keeping this thing updated with the latest and greatest since Charlotte has been born. I don't know where she finds the time. Between waking up in the night with Charlotte, to taking care of the house and working, Tara is just amazing. Ever since she was a little girl she said all she wanted to do was to have a family, and now that she has one she has blossomed into the most amazing woman I know. She always wakes with a smile on her face and never looks at the negative, laughing and dancing her way through it all. I am truly thankful that I have her not only to call my wife, but the best friend that anyone could ever have. As we journey through this life together I look forward to every moment.

Love,
Your Uppercase G

5 comments:

Tara said...

Amazing first blog, Baby : ) Thank you so much for your sweet words!!

Ximena said...

Ah man- tears to my eyes. Good job Jake! Now- what do you want??? Just kidding. You guys are wonderful and I love you to pieces!!!!! See you soon. MUAH

The Wilkins said...

Seriously could you have a better husband? I think not, what a sweet man!

hilla said...

He rules! Which is only fitting, because you rule!

Agnes Puget said...

Welcome to blogland! Cute first post, but I want to file a minor complaint. There was no subject line and you didn't sign your name in a pretty font. Mama Bird would have never let this happen. There is room for improvement, G.

I joke. Maybe you can get the Captain to blog more. :)