Thursday, April 2, 2009

We are THOSE people

Last night Jake and I brought 13 week old Charlotte to the movie theater. I am sure all the other movie-goers cringed at the sight of the car seat but much to their surprise she didn't make a peep! She is such a dream baby!
Here is why I call us those people:
*The fact alone that we brought a newborn to the theater
*The fact the I breastfed her multiple times during the movie.
*Probably the biggest 'those people' offense was when I had to rinse out her cloth diaper in the sink... I did use the private room so at least there were no witnesses : )
All in all movie night was a huge success! We are already planning on a sequel. I figure that our window of opportunity to bring Charly along is small and she will let us know loud and clear when it has closed.

2 comments:

hilla said...

Bless those easy going children! They are god sends!

Gretchen said...

don't worry...Kirk and I are THOSE people too. We took Carter to several movies when he was a little newborn. And I breastfeed EVERYWHERE...it doesn't even seem weird to me anymore.