Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cold Nose. Warm Heart. (with new pic!)

Happy Birthday Cowboy Cash!!! Today is my sweet little fur-baby's 3rd birthday!! I made him a peanut butter/carrot cake frosted with blended cottage cheese and sprinkled with ground beef :) Charlotte gave Cowboy a special little birthday tug on his chiny-chin-chin this morning and he handled it like a pro. I'm so proud of my little guy and amazed that he is already 3!!
Sweet, tiny Cowboy when he first came home : ) That is a golf ball sized tennis ball... awww!

5 comments:

unicornjuggalo said...

rappy rurrfday - ember & henry

Agnes Puget said...

CUTE!

The Wilkins said...

Oh I am so proud of Cowboy for being good with your little Charly!!

Ximena said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday Cowboy!!!!!! He is so handsome. I love the pics of Charly in the nest. just think- she will be crawling out of it in no time!

Grandmama said...

Happy Birthday Cowboy Cash
Your 21 in human years so maybe Grandmama will take you out for a cold beer ;) hey, I think we could go to Harry's in Hyde Park You could wear your cool birthday hat and maybe Charlotte would let you wear a pair of her cool shades
You rock Cowboy
love you