Sunday, March 22, 2009

One year ago today...

*I woke with butterflies in my stomache that stayed there all day
* I giggled excitedly with four fabulous women
* I received the worst possible up-do
*Four fabulous women fixed my horrible hair and helped beautify me
*I wore a white dress and blue shoes
* My dad walked me down the aisle
*Butterflies tickled my tummy
*Jake looked so handsome!
* I looked into his eyes, smiled and said "I do." Forever I will.
* We ate, we drank, we married
* I went from being a bride to being a wife
* We danced, we laughed, we celebrated eachother
*Little Charlotte was just a sparkle in our eyes ; )
* A dream came true!

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!
I love you Husband, Hubby, Hubs, Hubbert!
Your wife, wifey, wiff,

5 comments:

hilla said...

Congrats! You were smoking hot as a bride, and now you are smoking hot as a mama! You guys are adorable!

Agnes Puget said...

Congrats! You folks make a great couple. Charlotte is gonna be a cool chick when she grows up.

Ximena said...

Awwww. This post almost made me cry. Happy Anniversary you two. Love you guys very much. Isn't married life the greatest?!

P.s. Your wedding was the last time I ever got drunk. Will probably be my last. :) Thanks for the memories. MUAH!

Gretchen said...

You two are SO cute and you seem so happy!

Juliann said...

Congrats! You look like such a happy and fun couple! Sure glad Charlotte joined you two--she's one lucky gal!