Thursday, March 12, 2009

More fun with crafts

This is officially my favorite new craft! It is quick and easy (I am refraining from a ''like yo mama" joke.) and it always turns out super cute! I am having fun personalizing Charlotte's onesies and am about to turn to the big kids clothes : ) Jakey, hide your t-shirts...


Does this flower make my head look small?


Alright... this was my first attempt at the headband. I will be trying again with a smaller flower but we think that this look is so Sarah Jessica Parker ; )


3 comments:

Auntie Celeste said...

OK, this picture of Charlotte is too cute. I seriously just about peed my pants laughing - I agree - so so Sarah Jessica. She is so a la mode at such a young age...

Love You!!!
Auntie Celeste

Ximena said...

Love the onesies-Headband is adorable too. Yes, a little big but it will be so cute when she is bigger. What a fun age. She is growing so fast. And again- seriously love that chair. :)

hilla said...

You rule! You are the craft mama queen!