Friday, March 20, 2009

Feelin' Springy

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike...I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I liiiike : )

On a beautiul Boise day we decided to bring Charlotte on her first bike ride. We rode to the greenbelt and to Julia Davis Park. She slept the whole time but it was such a great day spent together! I captured a couple of action shots : )

Today is the first day of Spring and I have never been happier to see the seasons change! Having a sweet little preemie in the heart of cold season meant being cooped up to wait it out...ugh! We have started getting Charly out to see the world and it feels so good! I love being able to run simple little errands with her. Who would have ever thought that a trip to the grocery store would feel like a luxury?! We have also re-entered the world of dining out... hoo-ray : ) Here is a pic of Charlotte looking over the options at one of Mommy's favorite restaurants.

1 comment:

hilla said...

Hooray for re-entering the world!