Monday, February 2, 2009

Mama's B-day





I just celebrated my first birthday as a mommy and a wife. The Big 2-5. It was so fantastic! Jake took care of Charlotte's early morning feed so that I could sleep in a couple of extra hours and then woke me up with a yummy breakfast. I enjoyed the day with my daughter at home and when Jake came home he made us another amazing meal: Hazelnut encrusted halibut with rosemary mashed potatoes and asparagus. Mmmmm! I am already looking forward to my 26th and hoping to get a repeat : ) Our family came over after dinner and enjoyed birthday cake and ice cream. My mom was feeling sick and decided to keep her virus away from our tiny girl.. she was sooo missed but I really appreciate her being so thoughtful of Charlotte. I am such a blessed woman to have the family that I do. Thank you all! My birthday wish has already come true!

    Dinner was almost as pretty as it was delicious!

1 comment:

hilla said...

Happy Bday! I love it when they are as great in real life as they are in my head. :)