Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bonjour Auntie


Celeste is here!! Auntie Celeste lives in Paris and booked her flight to meet Charlotte when she was still growing in Mama's tummy. We all thought Charlotte was coming in February so that is when Auntie's trip home was scheduled. Charly couldn't wait that long to see the world so Celeste patiently waited more than a month and finally got to meet her niece last night! They adored each other instantly. Celeste spent a couple hours visiting with me and Jake. We have all missed her sooo much! She loved, held, fed, changed and dressed her little niece. It was so great!  At one point while I was holding my baby girl and chatting with Celeste we caught Charlotte just gazing towards the sound of her auntie's voice. It was really special! Celeste will be here for a bit of time so expect pics of these lovely ladies hangin' together soon : )

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

That is so fun! I love it when family is around to tell me how adorable and special my little guy is! And the help is priceless!

Auntie Celeste said...

Thank you for the kind words Tara. It is so completely blissful to be home with you and your amazing baby girl...

Love you!!!!