Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Latest

Sorry for my lack of updates lately! ... yes, Charlotte has been keeping me busy but the real reason is that my computer is on the fritz.  Jake leaves me with his everyday but it's a Mac and I am just so unfamiliar with it! Here is the latest:
  • Charlotte is doing wonderfully at home! At her last doctor's appointment she weighed in at a whopping 5lbs4oz, so she is gaining! Woo-hoo!! 
  • Her umbilical cord finally fell out so she had her first real bath and seemed to like it.
  • We got Charlotte a baby swing and she looooves it : ) 
  • She has had lots of special visitors come to see her at home. Gramma and Grandpa, Papa and Grandmama, Gramma-Great and Grandpa-Great, Aunt Diane, Ryan, Adri, Daniel, Ximena and Laila. Ando, all the way from Hungary! Steph, Josie, Texie and Billy F. Gibbons from ZZ Top... Rock On!!            
I will post pics once I have been reunited with my PC : )                                  

4 comments:

hilla said...

Pick me! Pick me! I need to hold a wee little babe just long enough to curb my cravings so I dont' have to make my own! :)

Ximena said...

Tara! I totally just remembered that you should of borrowed my swing! It's at Brady's and Tyler definately does not use it anymore. Its just being stored there. :) Anyway, it is the greatest swing ever made. So if Charlotte needs a little different kind of swing- let me know. We will be more than happy to bring it over. I will email you a pic of it. Love you.

Juliann said...

I'm glad Charly is doing well. Our address is 1134 N. Polk ext. Moscow, ID 83843. I hope you're recovering well from delivery. Take care!

Gretchen said...

I can't believe your little baby is 4 weeks old already! I am so glad she is doing well. She is so adorable. Isn't being a mom the best?