Monday, January 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home!!


She liked her first walk so much that we did it again the next morning 


Charlotte's first walk around the block. 


After 16 long days in the NICU Charlotte was finally discharged.  Our strong, tiny girl is home with us and doing great! Her doggies are happy to have us all home too! Big thanks to both sets of grandparents for taking such good care of Cowboy and Lily while Jake and I were at the hospital with sweet Charly (Pronounced like Charlotte/Charly, not like Charlie/Charlie Brown) We were able to stay all 16 nights at the hospital, between guest quarters and special parent rooms in the NICU. The NICU staff was amazing! We are so very thankful for everyone that helped our baby get strong enough to come home with us and for all the support we received from friends and family that helped Jake and I stay strong : ) We love you all!


4 comments:

Auntie Celeste said...

You all look so healthy and happy. Welcome home Charly!!! I love these pictures!!!

Love You! Miss You!!

Auntie Celeste

Gretchen said...

Tara! I found your blog on Juliann's blog! Charlotte is BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad she got to come home and is doing well. Those first few weeks with a new baby are so exciting and scary at the same time. I am so happy for you.

Kim said...

HOME! Oh, how wonderful!!! She is so cute and sooo tiny! What a beautiful family. I am so excited for your blog!!! Congrats Tara! Oh, and I love the Charly... they way you guys pronounce it! CUTE!

hilla said...

Pop, pop, fizz, fizz oh what a relief it is! :)